£1,600 upfront fee + £179 per month inc. VAT / month
Your upfront fee and monthly cost buys a 5% share
Son of El Kabeir
What will I get when I buy a share?
Trained by Karl Burke, this 2 year old is a grandson of the champion Scat Daddy and son of El Kabeir. He will hit the track in 2021 and is an exciting prospect with a Group 1 winning trainer.
His dam, Ballet Move (GB), has already bred two winners rated over 100 and his sire (dad), El Kabeir, was Scat Daddy’s best ever 2 year old trained in America, winning at group level at both 2 and 3 years old. El Kabeir’s firt crop of 2 year olds have already produced wins this season.
Your lease share aims to provide a huge amount of fun and a committed group of like-minded people to go racing with, plus:
- 5% of prize money (less racing fees)
- A share of his re-sale value
- Stable visits to watch your horse train
- The possibility of access to the owners’/trainers’ areas and parade ring on his race days
- Trainer updates and insights
- Regular news on your horse through our Racehorse Manager App
- Exclusive “Let’s Get Racing” membership keyring card
- Let’s Get Racing owners badge (please wear with pride!)
- Donation to Yorkshire Racehorse Rehoming and Retraining
This athletic two year old, looks like he will love a mile and will bring us fun this flat season.
For more information on our gelding’s sire, El Kabeir, you can watch the following video:
To review his pedigree please click here: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/69dccb_df546b4f99d54ecc936953cc090fc038~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_814,h_1240,al_c,q_85/el%20kabeir%20x%20ballet%20move%201.jpg
Ballynaveen Boy, is available for a monthly instalment of £1,600 upfront fee + £179.00 per month. This buys a 5% share. If you miss any payments, your ownership will end and you will forfeit all prize owed to you.