£65.00 upfront fee + £65.00 per month inc. VAT / month for 12 months
Your monthly fee buys a 2% lease share
Son of El Kabeir
£65.00 upfront fee + £65.00 inc. VAT per month for 12 months
What will I get when I buy a lease share?
Trained by Karl Burke, this 3 year old is a grandson of the champion Scat Daddy and son of El Kabeir. He had his education on the track as a 2 year old and gained his handicap rating and is an exciting prospect with a Group 1 winning trainer.
His dam, Ballet Move (GB), has already bred two winners rated over 100 and his sire (dad), El Kabeir, was Scat Daddy’s best ever 2 year old trained in America, winning at group level at both 2 and 3 years old. El Kabeir has made a great start to his career with winners on both the turf and all weather (https://www.racingpost.com/profile/horse/870454/el-kabeir/progeny-statistics)
Your lease share aims to provide a huge amount of fun and a committed group of like-minded people to go racing with, plus:
- 2% of prize money (less racing fees), paid annually
- Stable visits to watch your horse train
- The possibility of access to the owners’/trainers’ areas and parade ring on his race days
- Trainer updates and insights
- Regular news on your horse through our Racehorse Manager App
- Exclusive “Let’s Get Racing” membership keyring card
- Let’s Get Racing owners badge (please wear with pride!)
- Donation to Yorkshire Racehorse Rehoming and Retraining
For more information on our gelding’s sire, El Kabeir, you can watch the following video:
To watch Ballynaveen Boy (yard name Frankie) in action click: https://vimeo.com/488017042
To review his pedigree please click here: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/69dccb_df546b4f99d54ecc936953cc090fc038~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_814,h_1240,al_c,q_85/el%20kabeir%20x%20ballet%20move%201.jpg
Ballynaveen Boy, is available for a monthly instalment of £65.00 upfront fee + £65.00. This buys a 2% lease share. If you miss any payments, your ownership will end and you will forfeit all prize owed to you.